Friday 29 May 2015

Help needed at short notice

Hello All
 
John D. and I have cleared the space for Summer Fayre, on the previously ignored land at Warren Road in front of Beck Cottages, which is actually Common land.
It’s going to be even better than I dared hope, with some fourteen stalls arranged in two sweeping curves.
 
Today (Thursday) we cut the rough scrub and raked it up into heaps in time-honoured fashion.  On Saturday morning I would like to move the heaps to a dumping site at the edge of our clearing and need help so to do.  This need not be particularly heavy work as the distance is small and all the raking up done.  Six of us will easily manage in an hour, more in less, and  I would really appreciate any help you can give, starting at 09:00am.  Sorry about the short notice, but without any precedent for anything like this to rely on, I am having to make it up as I go along, and so far it’s looking alright, fingers crossed.  Please let me know if you can help, I really hope you can.
 
Regards
John

No comments:

Post a Comment